Your shopping basket is empty!
ST. MORIZ TAN & TONE SKIN FIRMING CREAM contains ingredients that have a proven slimming effect†, both reducing and preventing cellulite†, and visibly reduces stretch marks* whilst building a beautifully natural tan. Our unique formulation includes Soy Isoflavones, Caffeine, Carnitine and Spirulina which are packed full of firming and restructuring properties to activate cell metabolism and accelerate fat breakdown.
Get the best results by following our tanning
experts simple steps:
• Exfoliate before first use and once per week with ST. MORIZ Exfoliating Skin Primer.
• Apply a small amount on to a mitt or glove (to prevent staining palms) and blend in a circular motion onto the body and face.
• To avoid streaks on knees and elbows, bend when applying to these areas.
• A light tan will develop in up to 8 hours. During this time, avoid any contact with water, perspiration or applying any other products to the skin.
• Reapply daily to maintain a deeper tan and see the slimming and smoothing effects.
Aqua (water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Prunus
Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin,
Propylene glycol, Glyceryl sterate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl
alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydroxyethyl
Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate
80, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol,
Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric acid, Alcohol, Xanthan gum,
Menthyl lactate, Parfum (fragrance), Ethylhexylglycerin, Rutin,
Tocopheryl acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium metabisulfite,
Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl-Tetrapeptide-7, Spirulina Platensis
Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Caffeine, Carnitine, Phenoxyethanol,
PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Pink / Red 40, Phaseolus
Lunatus (Green Bean) Extract, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl ionone.
If you would like to become a Trade Customer, please enquire to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to our newsletter below to stay in touch and receive all the latest HotHouse news!
Subscribe to our newsletter