Your shopping basket is empty!
Achieve a deeper, gorgeous glowing tan without the mess with our MEDIUM DARK TANNING MOUSSE. Our easy to apply, streak free and fast drying mousse is ideal if you're wanting to achieve a fabulous tan without staining your clothes and bedding. The instant guide colour will help ensure you don't miss a spot and your tan is applied evenly without streaks or patches.
HOW TO APPLY:
For a streak free finish follow these ST. MORIZ tanning tips:
• Exfoliate skin before and ensure any existing
tan is removed.
• Moisturise dry areas of the skin (knees, elbows, hands, ankles, and feet) to prevent tan from sticking to these areas.
• Wear gloves or use a tanning applicator, it helps avoid coloured palms!
• Shake (closed bottle!) well before use and then apply
evenly, in a circular motion onto a the body and face.
• Wash hands and any applicators immediately after use.
• Your tan will develop throughout the day and will reach its maximum colour after approximately 10 hours. If you reach your desired shade before this time, simply rinse your skin, avoiding any soaps, shower gels or shampoo.
During the developing time avoid contact with water, perspiring or applying other products to the skin.
Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone,
Propylene glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Phenoxyethanol,
Sodium chloride, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexylglycerin,
Glycerin, Sodium benzoate, Coumarin, Citronellol, Alpha-isomethyl ionone,
Butylphenyl methylpropional, Eugenol.
St Moriz Original Self Tanning Lotion, 200ml, Medium
St Moriz Original Self Tanning Mousse, 200ml, Medium
St Moriz Original Self Tanning Mist, 150ml, Medium
St Moriz Original Self Tanning Lotion, 200ml, Dark
St Moriz Original Self Tanning Mist, 150ml, Dark
St Moriz Original Self Tanning Mousse, 200ml, Dark
If you would like to become a Trade Customer, please enquire to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to our newsletter below to stay in touch and receive all the latest HotHouse news!
Subscribe to our newsletter